affiliate marketing Famous Urdu Poetry: My land Palestine by Maha Wasim

Sunday 6 October 2024

My land Palestine by Maha Wasim

My land Palestine.

 

Your eyes on my land are vain ,

Here greenly lies even without rain.

 

We are the defenders, do not tackle,

You are no strong than a small shackle.

 

We will die not hide , in caves,

From voice or your anger waves.

 

It is our land, we are the defenders ,

Tell who are you ? The beggers!

 

You can't shut us neither your voice,

Tell ! what right you have in your voice.

 

You killed my dears and my soldiers,

You will face the same with your soldiers.

 

We will be the conquerors, we will win,

We will fight , we will struggle till,

 

The flag of our land raises so will we,

You will down your knees and it will be .

 

Our spirits and passion will not down,

You will burn with the fire in brown.

 

It is our land named Palestine ,

Be in you limits, do not cross the line.

 

Poet : Maha Wasim

No comments:

Post a Comment