affiliate marketing Famous Urdu Poetry: Daughter like violets by Quart-Ul-Ain

Sunday 31 March 2019

Daughter like violets by Quart-Ul-Ain




Daughter like violets
I am the flower, one of the plant
I am the daughter, one of the mother
Gave you the fragrance, to whole over the world
Mom gave me love, of the whole over the world
When you wither, then you beg the water

I feel angry from mom, then she tries to entertain me
You played in the seasons
I asleep…. in the mom’s laps
Sun gives you the life
Mom gives me umbrage
People broken you
As world leaves me
Plant stands with you
Mom support me as
You grow in the earth
I live in the mom’s snorted
You make chromatic the world
As a daughter, I bring the mercy
I am the daughter…… like a flower
As a flower part of plant…….
I am the life of my mother……….

Quart-Ul-Ain
6 March 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment