affiliate marketing Famous Urdu Poetry: Memories by Iqra Tabassum

Saturday 9 May 2020

Memories by Iqra Tabassum

"Memories"
___________

Sweet and delightful casket of souls and times
Into which I peep with the rise of every sun and stars
I feel my lips expanding in miles
When the white rectangles peer like champagne in bars

I've been planning at that time for this what I've now
And made every single second of my past , pleasurful
Walking through the streets of my back , I know how
I breath again and again my used breaths , it's blissful

Although he is not anymore by my side now
I can see him, touch him, hug him in my mind, every time
So what ? If I not have a time machine though
I've got the wings of imagination to fly like kite

Memories , the best gift of my Creator whom I obey
So , which of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

No comments:

Post a Comment