affiliate marketing Famous Urdu Poetry: Peacefull world by iqra tabassum

Saturday 9 May 2020

Peacefull world by iqra tabassum

I am on a jubilatory fly way of this adorable planet, Earth
peeking in Asian houses where love is saying "I am gender free"
proceeding to farms, watching the germinating fruits of love
side by side, streams of grief and joy are flowing with glee

blues and songs of love, sung by Beatles band
As no more conflicts in Syria,Venezuela and Yaman
royal and pariahs are going to their school, hand in hand
blessed and cursed are holding , love bouquets

the aroma of prosperity, throwned by Jasmine buds
spreading harmony and jubilation among souls
I am seeing the sun, giving it's light to everyone
and the sight of progression by Adam is no more close

this planet,pleasing me to live here
my heart seems to have found an awning here somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling so good to see my art here .....thanks for your services.

    ReplyDelete